SUPERMARKT is an independent plattform for digital culture and alternative economies. We organize projects, workshops and conferences and work with various communities in Berlin and beyond.
- After extractivism conference by Berliner Gazette23. November 2022After an inspiring local event in Berlin at the Haus […]
- Moving out of the SUPERMARKT space at Mehringplatz31. August 2022After seven years, the SUPERMARKT team is now moving […]
- Peak Soil: Why the Climate Crisis Urges Us to Reinvent the Politics of Space16. July 2022The COVID-19 pandemic-related crisis surge, along with […]
- Global Finance Walk Report by RYBN26. March 2022This sound piece is a report from the “Global Finance […]
- There are no upcoming events.
SUPERMARKT was founded in 2010 by Ela Kagel, David Farine and Zsolt Szentirmai as a platform for digital culture, collaborative economies and new forms of work. SUPERMARKT found its first homebase in an abandoned grocery store in Berlin-Wedding in theRead more