- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Urban Sharing and Waste Prevention
6. April 2017 @ 13:00 - 16:00
A research team from Lund University in cooperation with SUPERMARKT Berlin has invited stakeholders for a workshop exploring the link between waste prevention and urban sharing organisations in the city of Berlin. The workshop aims at identifying potential roles the municipality can play in engaging with urban sharing from a waste prevention perspective. The results will inform a presentation given at the Senatsverwaltung für Umwelt, Verkehr und Klimaschutz.
The discussion will revolve around these three questions:
1) Can urban sharing organizations help to reduce waste?;
2) What are the key characteristics of the urban sharing organizations that help prevent waste?;
3) What can the municipality do to engage with the urban sharing organisations that show waste reduction potential?
This workshop is free & open to anyone interested in the topic. Language: English