The DIY-Masterclasses are open knowledge formats, in which people from our community share their knowledge.
Since the early days of SUPERMARKT the DIY-Masterclasses have become an ongoing part of our programme.
Over the past 7 years, we have hosted aorund 50 masterclasses on digital life, freelance know-how, design and cultural-artistic practices:
Here are some highlights of DIY masterclasses from previous years:
- Die Kurve kriegen – Strategien zu Zeitmanagement, with Karla Montasser
- Graphic Recording, with Katharina Kosak
- Online Security – encrypting E-Mails, with Kristian Kißling
- Sonic Explorations into Electronic Textiles, with eCrafts Collective
- Art Interaction Design Workshop with Taishi Kamya, organised by Berlin Sessions (Andrzej Raszyk)
- Are you a Graphic Recorder? with Gabriele Schlipf
- Assessing Environments & Building Installations, with Gretchen Blegen
- Internship Culture in Berlin, with Katja Avant-Hard
- Urban Self-Sufficiency, with Valentina Karga
- Blind Photography, with Kate Martin
- Financial Empowerment through Social Banking, with Christophe Guené
- Gründungsszenarien für Kreative, with Melanie Seifart
- Serendipity Lab, with Yulia Kryazheva & Sebastian Olma
- Open Source Bücher schreiben und selbst publizieren, with Lisa Lang/ Sourcefabric
- Patterns for Decentralized Organising, with the Loomio-founders Natalia Lombardo and Richard Bartlett
Video of the eCrafts Collectives about the Noisy Crochet Workshop at SUPERMARKT:
Berlinerpool, Loomio, Disruption Network Lab, EduLabs, OuiShare, OSCE Berlin, WeChange, Open Culture Agency, Booksprints, Welance, Wigwam, Public Art Lab, Open Knowledge Foundation und viele andere!
Some impressions from 7 years of DIY masterclasses: