The DIY-Masterclasses are open knowledge formats, in which people from our community share their knowledge.
Since the early days of SUPERMARKT the DIY-Masterclasses have become an ongoing part of our programme.
Over the past 7 years, we have hosted aorund 50 masterclasses on digital life, freelance know-how, design and cultural-artistic practices:
Here are some highlights of DIY masterclasses from previous years:
- Die Kurve kriegen – Strategien zu Zeitmanagement, with Karla Montasser
- Graphic Recording, with Katharina Kosak
- Online Security – encrypting E-Mails, with Kristian Kißling
- Sonic Explorations into Electronic Textiles, with eCrafts Collective
- Art Interaction Design Workshop with Taishi Kamya, organised by Berlin Sessions (Andrzej Raszyk)
- Are you a Graphic Recorder? with Gabriele Schlipf
- Assessing Environments & Building Installations, with Gretchen Blegen
- Internship Culture in Berlin, with Katja Avant-Hard
- Urban Self-Sufficiency, with Valentina Karga
- Blind Photography, with Kate Martin
- Financial Empowerment through Social Banking, with Christophe Guené
- Gründungsszenarien für Kreative, with Melanie Seifart
- Serendipity Lab, with Yulia Kryazheva & Sebastian Olma
- Open Source Bücher schreiben und selbst publizieren, with Lisa Lang/ Sourcefabric
- Patterns for Decentralized Organising, with the Loomio-founders Natalia Lombardo and Richard Bartlett
Video of the eCrafts Collectives about the Noisy Crochet Workshop at SUPERMARKT:
Noisy crochet workshop / Berlin 2013 from eCrafts Collective on Vimeo.
Berlinerpool, Loomio, Disruption Network Lab, EduLabs, OuiShare, OSCE Berlin, WeChange, Open Culture Agency, Booksprints, Welance, Wigwam, Public Art Lab, Open Knowledge Foundation und viele andere!
Some impressions from 7 years of DIY masterclasses: