- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Open Enspiral: Working in a Participatory Organization
13. September 2016 @ 06:00 - 20:30
Enspiral Labs is running workshops across Europe to give people context, tools and an experience in open participatory systems, based on our lived experience of working in a non-hierarchical network of startups.
Enspiral is a bold experiment in participation by design. We use the tools of business to create positive social impact and develop software and practices for non-hierarchical, open and participatory working cultures.
We prioritise a way of working where people can focus their energies on what is most meaningful to them.
This is an evening workshop where we cover a set of 4 modules on these standard business concepts.
- Money: How do you democratically fund a community? (Our answer: CoBudget)
- Decisions: How can you come to consensus with 300 people and not sit in long meetings? (Our answer: Loomio)
- Management: How do you hold accountability and support in an organisation without managers? (Our answer: Stewards)
- Leadership: How might distributed leadership actually work? (Our answer: Catalysts)
Facilitated by Silvia Zuur, Geneveive Parkes and Kate Beecroft.
More info and registration here.