- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
#TheNewCommonSense. Forging the Cooperative Digital Economy
12. November 2021 @ 11:00 - 18. November 2021 @ 17:00
At a time of far-reaching economic uncertainty, transformations that previously seemed unthinkable are becoming common sense. Now is the time to explore how cooperative principles help to build democratic digital startups. At #TheNewCommonSense, we will take stock of new platform cooperatives, discuss conducive policy, and focus on commons-oriented platform co-ops. Co-op pioneers, designers, researchers, and technologists will explore the potential of data trusts, cryptocurrencies, token economies, and distributed ledgers. The conference is split into a three-day, in-person event in Berlin, and a set of virtual events, curated by global catalysts. The goal of this year’s PCC conference is to advance an internationalist alliance in support of the cooperative digital economy.
- Platform Cooperativism Consortium at The New School, New York City
- Institute for Ecological Economy Research (IÖW), Berlin
- Berlin Social Science Center (WZB), Berlin